Yeah okay there are a lot of shitty people in the world, but the ones that make you laugh until you can’t breathe and smile like an idiot really seem to make everything worth it
were once as soft as water.
And that’s the tragedy of living.
|—||Iain S. Thomas (via girlanus)|
best of “she wears short skirts”
Please tell me that mashup of Thrift Shop exists
I wear pants pants
what the fuck
Always reblog lol
Have you guys never seen the original Starbucks logo? It’s still up at the first store in the Pike Place (which isn’t actually the first store, but shhhh)
YEP, THERE YOU HAVE IT
I’m literally my own best friend like I have inside jokes with myself and sometimes I’ll think something funny and start laughing out loud at how funny I am
Potatoes in bed = 😊😊😊 I was still super hungry after this so I made some steamed broccoli and corn pasta, ain’t no restriction here 👍 Carbing up after a big gym sesh today, need to have lots of energy tomorrow too for tafe 👊 #vegan #myfood (at the land of potatoes)
SO APPARENTLY RAP STANDS FOR “RHYTHM AND POETRY”
Real rap is beautiful 🌎💗listen to underachievers, nas:we’re not alone
Very true, some rap artists just don’t know the true meaning of the genre;3 tbh all genres of music have changed a little and lost meaning, but not all the artists are like that so :)
"Homophobia: The fear that another man will treat you like you treat women." ~ (unattributed)
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.